Please find my complete CV here.
- B.S. in Science of Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2010
- M.S. in Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2013
- Ph.D in Computer Science, University of New South Wales, Sydney, 2017
- Winter/Spring 2017: Technical Intern
- Google Inc. Mountain View
- Duties included: Designed and implemented an emulator that simulates the Google backbone network and the routing strategies for testing, debugging and routing validation.
- Jan.-Dec. 2012:
- Alibaba Cloud Computing Corporation
- Duties included: (1) Designed and implemented a web recommendation system based on Alibaba cloud computing system (MapReduce-like system), which serves over 1000 top websites in China; (2) improved the throughput of the recommendation system to over 2 billion records per hour via a well-designed MapReduce data flow; (3) Implemented a prototype of web classification algorithm that is twice faster than existing algorithm by solely using the url of the web page.
- Java (Expert), C++ (Expert), Python (Prior Experienced), Scala (Prior Experienced) and Rust (Prior Experienced)
- Big Data
- Hadoop (Expert), Spark (Proficient), Giraph (Prior Experienced)
- Machine Learning
- TensorFlow (Proficient)
- Yii2 on PHP, Django on Python